Vanuatu Football Federation (VFF) is now seeking a top local or foreign coach, that has a ‘good record and has won national or international titles as a player, club or national coach’.
Applicants for the position must also be ready to live in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
Here are the requirements:
• Holds a national or foreign trainer diploma obtained as a result of coaching (OFC License A, Minimum UEFA License, Professional License or any other equivalent recognised diploma), Tertiary Academic Qualification Experience
• A good knowledge of Vanuatu, Oceania and International football
• Have a great capacity for adaptation and ability to work in a team
• Have a perfect command of the English and/or French language
• Have a good contact in the professional football community
• Have the ability to develop a scouting and talent identification programme
• Have the ability to install a high performance concept football programme in Vanuatu
• Have a good knowledge of computer tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel software etc, coaching and database software) Must have a good experience at top professional clubs or national team
• Must have a good record (national or international titles won as a player or club coach or national coach.)
• A Minimum age 35 years
• Must be of good character
• Must be physically fit and in obvious good health
• Well mannered with ability to adapt to work out of Port Vila special conditions
• The Coach is expected to also lead, inspire and mentor local Coaches and Volunteers by installing a Coaching pathway programme.
• Must attach a CV, and to include at least two(2) References SALARY AND BENEFITS Salary and Benefits will depend on the level of qualification and achievement and demonstration of a capacity to win International Oceania Tournaments. The minimum basic salary will be not less than 3.6 Million Vatu per annum. Other benefits may be considered. More details regarding the terms of Contract (Salary and Period of Contract) can be collected from the VFF Office.
The Deadline for all applications is 30th October 2018. All applications can be delivered to the VFF Office, or, can be emailed to the VFF General Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The VFF Office can also be contacted on the following numbers; (+678) 7764264 or +(678) 7773188.
VFF also informs; the basic role will be to take charge of all national teams.
Under the New FIFA Competition structure there will be no longer Under 17 Category and Under 20 Category World Competitions. There will be instead an Under 18 Competition.
The role of the new National Coach will be to prepare the National U23 team towards the Olympic Games and also the National Team for Pacific Games next year.
In another development, the VFF President handed over a cheque amounting to Vt760,000 for the first payment to Qualao Consulting on Wednesday.
The Tender process for Engineering Consultant work was formally presented and approved by FIFA last Week.
VFF expects tender for the first phase to be made in the near future.