Foreign Minister Ralph Regenvanu insisted yesterday that New Zealand's Pacific Reset was well underway, noting recent trips to NZ by Deputy Prime Minister Bob Loughman, Prime Minister Charlot Salwai, and his own visit to Wellington not so long ago. NZ Foreign Minister Winston Peters' arrival with a 70-strong delegation was just more evidence of increased engagement and deeper commitment, he said.
- DG SPENDS MILLIONS ON TRAVEL
- VP out, LPV in
- MINISTER OFFERED TO RESIGN
- MOTION WITHDRAWN
- MURDER SUSPECT REMANDED
- Conman Remanded
- Video key evidence in assault case
- Motion To Be Debated Today
- Official response from Foreign Affairs on the French Navy ship sent back
- IMF warns Vanuatu over passport sales, infrastructure loans
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.