What is SOCAP19?
SOCAP19 is the world’s leading conference activating the capital markets to drive positive social and environmental impact – convening the marketplace at the intersection of money and meaning. The conference brings together impact investors, social entrepreneurs, philanthropists, business leaders and other innovators from across the world in a unique cross-sector approach to catalyze collaboration for change.
Every year SOCAP receives hundreds of applications from ventures that are creating impressive social and environmental change in communities around the world. From that pool of applicants, we select up to 150 outstanding social enterprises to receive a scholarship for the flagship SOCAP conference in San Francisco on October 22 – 25, 2019.
The SOCAP Entrepreneur Scholarship includes…
- One free full conference pass to SOCAP19 (valued at $1595)
- Access to the Impact Accelerator@SOCAP (Exclusive content only for SOCAP Entrepreneurs, including keynotes from experts in the field, hands on workshops, and networking)
- Hostel accommodations for the duration of the conference (limited availability, prioritized for entrepreneurs traveling from outside of the U.S.)
- Mentions on the SOCAP website and conference program book
- Distinctive status at SOCAP19
Coming to the SOCAP conference offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet some of the world’s leading impact investors, network across industries, and make close connections with socially and environmentally-driven business leaders from across the world.
The deadline to apply is June 1st for internationally based entrepreneurs who need an early decision (for visa application purposes).
Please note: Travel expenses are not included in the SOCAP Scholarship.
For more information visit https://socialcapitalmarkets.net/