• Mi Harem Se MG means Mari Gold as in the flower and is currently being investigated by the Sydney Morning Herald and is the parent company for 52 Hong Kong Companies even though it is registered in Belize. Do we have yet another “Bank” that is being done over by Bit Coin, how’s our rooms looking now. Silip!
Mi Harem Se the Dapper media executive has now moved up in the world and has wheels to match hi romance obviously 2017 is still working for him. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se the house truck which was found on its side after a race went awry and they forgot the road divided saw the birth of Vanuatu’s own Goliath who appeared on the scene and according to local myth flipped it back onto its feet and off the road on his own, at least the girls were impressed. As he left the scene it was more like the Pied Piper. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se prior to the corruption case fireworks were a common occurrence, downside to that turn in events is we now have no fireworks with many disappointed kids, surely we need at least one fireworks display for the kids [and mums and dads] after all we were all kids once were we not. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se the VPF and VMF did a top notch job providing security for the citizens of Vanuatu, particularly in and around the capital with patrols been seen at all major villages throughout Efate, finally we have a Police force that is capable and does do its job thank you guys and girls of the VPF and VMF for making our festive season safe. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se late night flights are not for the faint hearted with the battle of the Brits with a Scotsman taking on the proverbial Englishman, the Scot was very unimpressed and the Englishman is still scratching head as to what drew the Scotsman’s ire on him, even when he apologised and said “well its ok we all must be tired” he started again stating to all and sundry he was not tired, the Englishman is praying the Scotsman was only a tourist as he didn’t want another brave heart. Silip!
Mi Harem Se there is an old kiwi sheep farmer lurking around the Elluk heights area carrying a sharpened stick to keep the dogs away from his which has already killed another, however it would appear that if he sets you he stones you, now surely that’s not being very neighbourly. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se well well well they have done it again fuel prices have gone up 5vt across the board, world oil prices have not risen that much and the equivalent in Australia at the pump is only 88vt per litre including all Govt and State taxes, big leap from 88vt to 132vt, who is watching the people watching the people are they asleep or simply just don’t care or is it just too much cream coming off the top to the top. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se some people can pay other people to do what they want why are we not watching pollution and why are we allowing ourselves to become a dumping ground for other countries used tyres that aren’t legal in their respective companies, their problem has become our problem, we have safety issues, pollution issues and corruption issues all a problem and not necessarily in that order. Silip!
• Mi Harem Se the DP media Director always has aspired to be a pin up boy for something, never in his wildest dreams would it be for dengue. Silip!